Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weigh In Day- 238.8

I realized as I was updating my signature to say "good bye 240's" that last year this time I was saying goodbye 220's. Rather than feeling accomplished at losing 2.2bs I found myself beating myself up. It's hard sometimes when you realize how many times you have tried and failed. I feel really optimistic about this this time, but it is still in the back of my head that I am going to fail.

Anyways on a lighter note I lost another 2.2 that brings me to 238.8. Which is a great accomplishment, I just need to get over the disappointment each time I get on the scale. This is a great loss and I should be super excited, but part of me can't help, but think why not more? I got 52 activity points, I didnt touch my spare points why didn't I see a bigger loss? I know its not going to be an easy journey, but I don't understand why it is so hard sometimes. Part of me wonders if I wasnt working out would I lose the same? I have never worked out this hard in my life and had I weight loss just the same....

Happy mood time--- I am down 4.4lbs, which is great. My husband and I also start our 10wk personal trainer/nutrition class on tomorrow!! EEEKKK. I find that he is definitely more supportive and seems to want to follow the program for himself now and he is doing great, he says he is down 7lbs! I am so happy for him and also want to punch him in the face at the same time!! lol

Good Luck Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment