Saturday, January 29, 2011

30 Days of me- Day 4

My husband works graveyard and every other weekend, so most of my weeknights (after the gym and cooking dinner) look much like this:















Doggy and I finally getting to relax. I had a really crappy day, I went to my weightwatcher meeting and GAINED a whole freaking lb. Not a 1/2 lb or a few ounces, but a whole freaking pound!! I have no idea how that happened I have been eating my points and exercising my butt off. Its times like this that make me wonder if it worth it sometimes. I shouldn't be getting this discouraged in the beginning, but its not like I fell off the wagon last week, I just felt like that pound was totally undeserved. However, I still dragged my ass to the gym after my meeting and then did my weekly grocery shopping. I baked some lowfat red velvet cupcakes and that seemed to take up some of my time which was nice, but I am still very disappointed.

Oh well, new week right??

No comments:

Post a Comment