Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 14- 241 lbs

So I had my first weigh in after being on Weight Watchers again and I am down 2.2lbs!!! It felt really great and I hope to keep up the good work. I have been going to the gym now for 2 weeks and I find the strength growing in my arms and the weights getting a little easier, so now it's time to push myself a little harder.  However, I do truly feel old my hip is hurting from working out and I feel like an old lady hobbling around.

I got into a fight with the husband the other day, he has been trying to support me and is even counting points himself. However, only after a week of eating healthy he is OVER IT!! He tells me he is bored and the food is gross (everything we have made he said he likes). He needs to lose the weight more than I do and has astronmically high blood pressure, but he also thinks he is fine and doesnt seem to care. I know I cant make him, but I just want him to want it.

I heard a good piece of advice from someone in my meeting today, she had lost 50lbs and the leader asked how long she had been a Weight Watcher. Her response was something I will probably hold onto forever. She said that when you tell someone how much weight you lost, people's first question is "How long did it take?" she that time will always go by it doesnt matter how long it takes it will slowly come off who cares how much each time as long as you are losing. Of course it was much more eloquent coming out of her mouth, but she was right. Who cares if its 2.2 or .2.

No comments:

Post a Comment