Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DAY 5

I kinda missed the blog and I was only away for two day apparently this place is growing on me and I havent even done this for that long.

So Day 3 Hubby and I went and researched gyms in our area and we looked at both LifeStyle Rx and Livermore Valley Tennis Club. I really like Lifestyle Rx because they had a nutrition program with personal training included but it was kinda pricy at $1400 and this was in addition to the $161/month for two of us.
Livermore Valley Tennis Club this place was huge almost like a campus and had a ton of programs for little ones which I knew would be more our thing in a year or two. Granted LVTC didnt have the nutrition class, but they did have personal training so we decided that was ok and they have 3 pools and are cheaper at $155!!! So we signed up!!

As we were signing up one of the personal trainers was checking his book and happened to overhear me asking what the personal training costs were and he told us there was this great program called A NEW YOU. Its 10wk program where it is a 4-1 personal trainer, they go over nutrition and go through different exercises. So we signed up at a much better rate by the way-$325. So here is to a NEW ME and a NEW HUSBAND lol! Im scared, this guy is going to kick my ass. We start 1/24 wish me luck...


As for today- I am feeling a little bored with my meals. I am tired of turkey and salads and I am really craving carbs and sugar. I went and worked out on the elliptical today, did 2 miles in 30mins which I guess is a good start. I felt really good after and came home and Hubby cooked a fantastic meal. I just sometimes wish there was a whole magic pill type thing for weight....

No comments:

Post a Comment