Thursday, January 27, 2011

30 Days of Me- Day 2


This was taken almost 6 months ago with my mom and I at my Bridal Shower. She moved to AZ about 5 years ago and we still talk every day and I can tell her anything. I am actually preparing to go see her for a week in February for her birthday and mini vacation. I cant wait to be off work and relax, ahh dreams....

As for my journey, I cant believe January is almost over. This week has been kind rough for me, I think I drank all my spare my points on Saturday at the hockey game and then the day of my first personal trainer appointment I was so tired all I wanted to do was run to Jack n' the Box, and that I did! I took off 2 days already from the gym, which means I HAVE to go on Friday, my normal day off. Well hopefully it all pays off on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I've learned not to take off from the gym when I'm suppose to go unless I'm sick or I can't get anyone to watch my kids. Delaying doesn't make it any easier :-) YOU MAKE SURE YOU GO TODAY! You will feel better because of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. Skipping one day screwed up my whole schedule; however, I was able to work out harder due to not beings sore. Here's to another night!!

    ReplyDelete