Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

So far I am still on a good wave, still ready and willing to kick this thing in the ass. Right now I am doing the Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet (no carbs, no sugars). However, I slightly modifed it due to the fat that I dont eat a big enoug variety of veggies I incorporated fruit. So I allow myself fruit and dairy, but no sugar or carbs at this point. I know this isnt the ideal plan, but for me I need to give them up cold turkey and then I can slowly incorporate the good ones back in, allowing me a few of my favorites here and there. After that I will be on the Weight Watcher Power Points. I have done the old point plan before, but it will be fun to learn anew program, plus I hear fruits are zero points and I couldnt be more excited about that!!

Day 1
Breakfast- 4 pieces of Center Cut Bacon, BabyBell Light Cheese, and a cup of grapes and glass of milk
Lunch- Deli Sliced Turkey with 100 calorie packet of cheese
Dinner- Buffalo Turkey Burgers and Salad
I KNOW, I KNOW I NEED MORE VEGGIES!! But the only type I eat is lettuce.... that is one of my problems with weight.

Day 2
Breakfast- Slept in...
Lunch- Leftover Turkey Burger with grapes
Dinner- Maple Bourban Glazed Turkey Cutlets with Ceaser Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment