Friday, January 28, 2011

30 Days of Me- Day 3

A picture of the cast of your favorite TV show:

I told you I have a secret love affair with teeny-bopper shows!! I love them I am addicted to so many more like CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Greek, Blue Bloods, way too much TV. Thank God for DVR or I would never leave the house lol.


Last night was a good gym night. I was a little disappointed being thrown off my routine, but I was able to work out harder after giving my muscles a break from the beating my personal trainer has written out. So I am off again today and this weekend to bust my butt and this Monday he will give us another weekly workout routine. My emotions waiver between being really excited at what I am doing and just tired of the hardwork. Thankfully I have the support of my loving husband who makes me not want to come home after skipping a workout for fear that he will lose more weight than me. HAHA!!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! We like the same shows. I feel you on the DVR, it keeps me from being a shut in. I almost can't remember a time before the DVR was around. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this blog. Finding those in their 20s going through the same thing is so helpful. I too am obsessed with teen shows...its an illess. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cate- I totally needed your comment. I went on vacation and ate and drank probably way too much its good to hear that people are out there trying to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete