Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 7- 243.2lbs

Ok so there it is world, the heaviest I have ever been. I went to my first Weight Watcher Meeting on the new diet today and boy was it packed. I cant really judge, there I was in the long line of people joining to start their new years resolution as well. It went well had a great time playing with all the PointsPlus items I bought the calculator and the Essential Member Kit (3 month Journal, Complete Food Companion, Dining Out Companion). I dont think I will use the journal or the calculator that much since I have the WW Iphone App., it also has all the foods and restaurants there as well, but sometimes you just need the tactile gratifiation of the books.
I also bought 3 WW Cookbooks (Annual Recipes for Success- 2008, 2009, 2010) online a week ago, 2 have just come in and I cant wait to try some new recipes. I am also much happier to have bread back in my life. I figured I didnt lose anything during the week I cut out carbs that I am just going to do it the WW way and at least I will feel more satisfied and less apt to fall off the wagon :)
Still loving the new gym and am really excited about this new program.


Toodles All

No comments:

Post a Comment