Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19- Emotions..

So I am finding this process easier and easier. When I was younger dieting was very difficult because my food groups consisted of burgers and fries and of course sweets. I actually eat salads now and when I am starving and would order buffalo wings and cheese sticks to start I order a salad and find myself satisfied.

I have been working out at the gym and I am really enjoying it. I racked up 39 activity points since Saturday!! This is amazing for me coming from someone who would lay in bed all weekend. I am actually excited to get on the scale on Saturday, I really want to cheat and jump on early and see how I am doing, but I dont want it to sway my emotions in either direction.

Speaking of cheating... I have really been craving pizza. So I am thinking of sharing a little bit with the husband so I dont go overboard later. I love the Points+ program because it allows you to a what you want and not feel like you are starving yourself.

Nothing is worth having if you are not fighting for it.

2 comments:

  1. 39 activity points is awesome!! Keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Sometime I wish it was easier lol

    ReplyDelete