Friday, March 4, 2011

Really Behind and Nervous

Hi Everyone I really missed you all, I hate alot of reading and writing to catch up on.

So I went on vacation to visit my mother in Lake Havasu, Arizona. It was really great to get away from everything for 2 weeks, but apparently I left my diet at home. We did find a gym there so I was able to workout for the week, but I definitely didnt eat as healthy as I could/should have. So we will see how bad it hit me tomorrow morning when I weigh in.
This week hasnt been that great either, I have been doing much better with the food choices since we got back in town; however, my gym regime has been lacking. I have just been tired and worn out.





Part of my vacation demise.... and no it was not shared with 4 people, they just have to serve it with 4 straws.












We went to this little town called Oatman where the burros run wild, but you an buy food and feed them so they are pretty much domesticated and SUPER cute :)











So everyone keep your fingers your fingers crossed, think light, send good vibes and all that jazz

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment