Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 10, 11, and 12

I thought I would do a few of my 30 days of me, because I know I am way over the 30 days, but I didnt think it would be that fun to do Day 10-30 in one blog.

So Day 10- a picture of the person who you do the craziest things with

This is one of my best friends, Julianna. She is definitely crazy and that is an understatement. Amazing personality and brings out my fun, crazy, child side.











Day 11- A picture of something you hate.
I HATE SOUP!!! Actually I hate all liquid foods, they seriously make me gag. Melty ice cream or when my smoothies sit too long, creamy sauces.... YUCK. Pls I have this adverse reaction to green foods. I just started eating salad less than a year ago.










Day 12- A picture of something you love.
Aside from my husband and my dog of course....

I love shopping, I admittedly have a problem. Torrid definitely has a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment