Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weigh In- 234

I meant to post this on Saturday, but it seems it didnt go through

So today was my weigh in day.... I gained .4lbs not bad after a week and 1/2 of vacation and eating alot of crappy food. I am determined to at least hit my 10lb mark which is .6lbs which should be easy. I really want my 10lb goal of a mani/pedi I cant believe how long it has taken!! I would love to lose 3lbs and get my 5% at the same time, but I dont want to set myself up for disappointment.

My trainer this week killed me; my thighs and back are still screaming at me from Monday, and we only have three more workouts with him. It is slightly bittersweet, I am looking forward to a break from my Monday night beatings, but he also said the workouts are going to get harder :(. Hubby and I decided that we are going to do another 10wk program like this for the summer, it starts in May. He has me running on the treadmill now instead of my favorite elliptical so I am not to thrilled about my workouts this week, but I'm going to do them.

I measured myself this week as well and originally I was really sad because I thought I hadnt lost any inches and I was wondering how that was possible when my clothes were fitting better, but I had the wrong original measurement! I have lost 3" inches from my waist 1" from my arms, 1" from my thigh and 1 1/2" from my chest... so that definitely made me feel a little better.

XOXO....

No comments:

Post a Comment