Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weigh In Day- 233.6

So I walked in feeling really good about my weight loss this week I was really hoping for 2.2lbs and I thought I would hit it but I hit 1.8 loss. Which is still good by all means but I reallllyy wanted my 2.2 I want my Mani/pedi dammit! Haha so now I am .4lbs away from 10lbs it feels like it's taking forever!

Anyways so there is this guy at work and he is doing the Optifast diet through Kaiser. It is a strict diet plan full of only their shakes and bars and they are not allowed any other food. He definitely needs to be on some sort of diet and at least this is medically supervised; however, everyday at work he is eating some food that was found in the breakroom. Chinese, truffles, cookies, etc. I hate to say it, but I get disgusted. How can you eat that much, one and two you are supposed to be dieting!!!! I know it's so horrible of me to say and I wonder if people feel the same way about me when I decide to have a small piece of candy or French fries? Why do such a strict diet if you can't stick to it? What happens when the program is over? He hasn't fixed any of his food addiction problems or learned how to eat in the world. Bah maybe it's the PMS. Lol

Well I hope everyone is doing great on their journeys and good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment