Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Days of Me- Day 7

I feel bad I have been so off with these I should be on Day 8 I think, but I have been so sick and Monday was my first day with my personal trainer and today, 4 days later, I can finally walk again. The last few days I just wanted to lay in bed in a ball. I am not looking forward to next Monday, I am scared. He has me doing some workouts that are impossible for me-- assisted dips, pull ups...did he not see how much I weigh?? And he wants me to do 3 reps of 15?? I CANT EVEN DO 1!!! Ugh. Plus my cardio workouts have been sucking because I hae been so sick I cant even breathe.


Day 7-a picture of my most treasured item.
Well since my husband isnt technically an item I guess I cant put him up and that would eliminate my doggy too. Soo hmmm here it is:




















This is Lester, he is manatee. My mom got him for me when my first boyfriend broke up with me when I was 15, 11 years later he is still with me. The story is we went to Florida and I saw a stuffed manatee when we landed, but I figured I would buy him when we returned so I didnt have to carry him around everywhere, well I looked everywhere for a stuffed manatee in Florida for two weeks while we were there and could never find one. But my mom is one of those thoughtful people who remember things years later and she must have found one. So there he is, I cant even imagine how many tears this poor stuffed animal has gone through...

1 comment:

  1. I know its hard now but it will seem so much easier in the future. Persoal Trainers are there is push you and you are definitely being pushed!

    BTW... the cereal you asked about is 3 points for 1 cup :-) We haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete