Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 Days of Me- Day 9

Day 9- A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most:
My best friend Kristin I have known her for almost 7 years and she has definitely had my back through my ups downs, she is amazing. My husband is definitely a close runner up for this spot, but since I have known this girl almost quadruple the amount of time I have known my husband she takes the lead. Plus I think she has seen me cry more lol.

As for today it is Superbowl Sunday and I definitely keeping my fingers crossed that I do not go off the deep end today. I tried to fill my house with healthy food or lowfat versions of the typical superbowl fare, so we will see. I am sure Joe (my personal trainer) is going to kill us tomorrow to make us all regret today...

Here is to another week of not being able to feel my legs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment