Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weigh In Day- 235.4

Oh ya I lost 4.4 lbs this week!!! I am super excited especially after a 1 lb gain last week, but of course my brain automatically derails to "how much of this weight loss was my hard work? And how much of me being sick and not really eating come into play?" So I am nervous that next week will reflect a gain to normalize this week. Ugh I just wish I could be happy about it and not immediately self depricate. Well I hope this is for real and I hope I don't start to think that I can "afford" to eat a bacon ultimate cheeseburger from Jack n the Box.

So is anyone doing anything for Super Bowl? I am getting my cardio in early on both days in effort to kick this snack filled weekend in the ass. I bought a veggie tray, cheese and meat, and a spinach dip. We are making our own personalized pizza so I can control the fat and I am also making a low fat cheesecake I saw on Gina's Skinny Taste website. I am hoping by keeping the items lower in fat if I do overindulge a bit at least there is no guessing on the point values when I made it :)

Love you all keep up the great work

1 comment:

  1. We have no plans for Super Bowl this year and we don't have cable to watch it so easy for me :-)

    ReplyDelete